Pensacola Bay Center Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Pensacola Bay Center has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 850-432-0800.
The Pensacola Bay Center is proud of its service to ADA principles and offers the following accommodations.
- Accessibility seating available at all levels
- Accessibility drop-off is available at the Alcaniz Street entrance.
- Pensacola Bay Center has a limited number of accessible parking spaces.
- Service animals are the only animals permitted at the venue
- Sign language interpretation is available for guests with hearing disabilities. Requests must be made at [email protected] or 850-432-0800 at least three weeks before a ticketed event.
- LImited wheelchairs and wheelchair assistance are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Make requests for these services with event staff upon entering the venue.
For most events, it is recommended that guests arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event starts time. For some concerts and special events, late arrivals may be asked to wait before entry for an appropriate break period, so please allow extra time to find parking.
Guests are allowed one bag that is no larger than 12’’ x 6’’ x 6’’ and one small clutch purse of 6.5’’ x 4.5’’ All bags are subject to search by event security staff.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances. Standard or nonprofessional cameras are only allowed if both the venue and artist provides public authorization and will be noted in the program guide or description.
Usually, events and shows are never canceled since the show must go on. But if a show is canceled or postponed due to weather or artist cancellation you can request a refund or reschedule of your ticket at 850-432-0800.
Clothes are required, but the style is up to you.
Outside food and drink are not allowed. There are concession stands available around the arena serving a variety of snacks or menu items.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can ask event staff for help with finding the lost and found service. You can also call 850-432-0800. after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item.
Pensacola Bay Center does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
Pensacola Bay Center restricts certain items to keep guests and event staff safe. Please refer to the list below for details. All bags and guests are subject to visual inspections and any prohibited items may be disposed of or returned to guest vehicles. To avoid frustration, please refer to the list below.
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Bags are restricted to one bag per guest that is no larger than 12’’ x 6’’ x 6’’ and one small clutch purse of 6.5’’ x 4.5’’
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis)
- Cans, Glass or Metal containers
- Clothing that features potentially offensive or age-inappropriate images or phrasing
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Food and Beverage not purchased from the bar
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Phones and pagers must be shut off during performances
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Signs that display offensive imagery or are large enough to block the view of the event
- Tape Recorders
- Weapons of any description, including firearms
- Other items that in the judgment of Pensacola Bay Center management pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.